Dentures In Staten Island – Full & Partial Dentures
At Drs. Galligan & Villa Dental Studio in Staten Island, we understand that patients can lose one or more teeth for a number of reasons, including medical conditions, injuries, genenetics, and oral health problems. And while cosmetic dentistry options like dental implants and crowns and bridges are viable and long-lasting options for a number of patients, they aren’t always right for everyone. Thankfully, dentures provide a natural-looking tooth/teeth replacement solution for many.
Unlike their counterparts from decades ago, modern dentures have seen great innovations to their look and feel and are more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than ever before.
Are you considering a full or partial denture to rejuvenate your smile? Here’s what to expect.
- When you visit our office, the area requiring a denture will be measured and an impression of your mouth will be taken and sent to a lab where your denture(s) will be carefully crafted.
- Once we receive your customized denture(s), we’ll arrange a visit to test the fit and ensure that your prosthesis is comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and well fitting.
- We’ll discuss how to care for and clean your denture(s).
- We’ll schedule examination visits on a bi-annual or annual basis, depending on your unique oral health needs.
At Drs. Galligan & Villa Dental Studio, we’re here to help you prioritize your smile and overall well-being. If you’ve lost one, many, or all your teeth, call us today to discuss your unique needs. We’ll be happy to schedule an appointment to determine if full or partial dentures are the right restorative solution for you!
Get In Touch With Us About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Improve your smiling, laughing, & speaking confidence
- Replace one, many, or all your missing teeth
- Enjoy your favorite foods again
- Prevent facial volume loss caused by tooth extraction
- Prioritize your smile!