Digital X-Rays From Your Dentists in Staten Island
At Drs. Galligan & Villa Dental Studio in Staten Island, we know that when it comes to maintaining, improving, and strengthening your oral health, digital x-rays provide patients and doctors alike with a series of benefits. Among them:
- They emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. This makes them significantly safer and more comfortable for patients, especially those who need regular imaging or have special needs that require multiple exposures.
- Digital x-rays are highly efficient since they produce instant results, which can be quickly shared with your dentist or other specialists in real time.
- They are an invaluable tool for detecting potential oral problems such as cavities, periodontal disease, and other abnormalities before they become more serious and costly.
- They are painless and quick – much faster than traditional x-ray processes – which helps patients who experience dental fear and anxiety receive the care they need.
Is there an ideal candidate for digital x-rays?
Any patient looking to confirm that their oral health is intact can benefit from these x-rays, as can patients who are concerned about specific or overall oral health challenges.
Are you interested in learning more about how digital x-rays can conveniently benefit your smile and quality of care? Call us today!
Call Us About Digital X-Rays Today
- Receive highly detailed images of your teeth, gums, & more
- Benefit from a quick and painless diagnostic experience
- Have any oral issues treated quickly
- Experience less radiation with this modern technology
- Prioritize your oral health!